Administration of Justice
VISION AND MISSION
The core value of the Administration of Justice Program and its faculty is Learning.
- Develop and enhance student abilities to think critically and creatively.
- Enhance oral and written communication skills.
- Continually assess and evaluate content in the AAS Degree in AJS to prepare students for immediate employment in the Justice System.
- Collaborate with four year colleges and universities for students wanting an advanced degree.
- Offer a variety of course delivery systems such as classroom, online, hybrid, flex, and guided independent learning.
- Integrate videos, guest speakers, and field trips to enhance student learning.
- Schedule all degree required courses within two years of a student’s enrollment allowing them to graduate in two years.
- Enhance student learning and knowledge through class assessments.