Prior to your testing day, you will need to log on to my.maricopa.edu to set up your student account. This must be completed before testing.
Go to my.maricopa.edu and click on “Looking up/Create MEID” in the Techincal Help Box. Follow instructions provided to obtain your Maricopa Enterprise ID (MEID) and (Password).
· In your student center, click MCCCD Admissions
· Select PVCC as your college of choice
· Select type of Program (Degree and Credit)
· Select Term
· Continue with steps to complete online admissions form
TIP -Record your Student ID number, MEID, and Password in a safe place. Often students store these in their phone under the contact PVCC ID for quick reference.
Testing Day: bring the following with you on your testing day:
· Photo identification (driver’s license, high school ID, or passport)
· Your PVCC Student ID number (starts with 3xxxxxxx)
· Plan for approximately 2.5 hours to complete both Reading Comprehension and WritePlacer tests.
· Plan for approximately 1.5 hour for the Math test
Spring: January 13, 2014 – May 16, 2014 - (hours subject to change due to classes, call to verify)
Monday 2:00 - 4:30p
Tuesday 2:00 - 6:00p
Wednesday 2:00 - 6:00p
Thursday 4:00 - 6:00p
Tests must begin one hour before closing
No Testing on Friday
[Full day testing is available at the main campus at Union Hiils)