How to Sign up for a Tuition Payment Plan
Paradise Valley Community College offers an online student tuition payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions. The eCashier Payment Plan provides students a means to make monthly payments via Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) or credit card and gives them online access to their payment plan agreement.
Payment Plan Quick Facts
- Convenient online enrollment and online payments
- Payments are withdrawn automatically
- No interest
$20 enrollment fee per semester
- NOTE: If the enrollment fee is returned for any reason, the agreement will be terminated.
- $30 fee for all returned payments
- $1 enrollment fee for an immediate full payment (ACH only)
- Email notifications
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) from checking or savings
- Credit card accepted - Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
Payment Plan Calculator
To see if this option fits your needs, utilize the Payment Plan Calculator. This tool will estimate your down payment and monthly payments.
How to sign up
If you would like to enroll, log into my.maricopa.edu
To enroll follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.my.maricopa.edu
2. Click on login and log in to your student center using your MEID and password.
3. From Student Center, Scroll down to Finances click on payment options
4. Select Pay by Monthly Payment Plan
5. Select Payment Plan next to the semester for which you would like to set up a payment plan.
Note: If pop-ups are blocked the next window will not appear. Make sure your computer will allow pop-ups on this site.
6. A new window will open with NBS eCashier Automatic Payment Program. Thoroughly read the information on this page.
7. Click Proceed
8. Fill out the following information:
a. Personal email address
b. Name, address and email address of the person responsible for making the monthly payments
c. Create access code
9. Click Proceed
10. Choose a payment plan
a. Review the scheduled monthly payments
11. Click Proceed
12. Choose Your Payment Method
a. Bank Account Withdrawal or Payment from Credit Card
13. Enter Payment Information
Banking information for ACH payments (withdrawal from checking/savings account)
– bank name, address, telephone number, bank routing number and checking or savings account number
Credit Card information for credit card payments
– credit card number and expiration date
Still Have Questions?
Customer service representatives, from Nelnet Business Solutions, are available by phone at (800) 609-8056 (Monday through Thursday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm Central Time; and Friday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Central Time) or by email.
Students who have established a payment plan can view their agreement history and update information at www.mypaymentplan.com.