Online Credit Card Payments
How to Pay by Credit Card
Go to: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20007_tsa/web/login.jsp
- If you are paying for your own tuition, login with your MEID and password.
- If a student has added you as an authorized user, login with your email address and password.
- If you have only attended one campus, skip to step 4. If you have enrolled at multiple colleges within Maricopa, please choose the campus that you would like to pay from the drop down menu.
- Select the “Go” box.
- Select the “Make a Payment” link.
- Verify that the correct campus is selected and continue with “Make a Payment”.
- Choose either “Pay by term” (to pay all charges for the semester) or “Pay by line item” (to pay specific charges, such as a transcript fee or a parking fine)
- Select the box next to your selection and select “Continue”
Select a “Payment Method”
- If you have saved card information, you can select it here
- If you don’t have saved information, select “New Credit Card” and enter the card details
- Select “Continue”
- At the “Payment Confirmation” screen, verify the information presented and then select “Submit Payment”.
- View or print your receipt.
- Go to: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20007_tsa/web/login.jsp
If you require further assistance please call, 602-787-7350