Try An Online Class For Free!
How does it work?
Learn new computer skills, supervisory skills or explore new areas of interest, such as starting a home based business or grant writing from the comfort of your home or office. These user-friendly and highly informative classes begin monthly and run for six weeks.
- Visit Ed2Go and browse through the courses.
- When you have chosen a course, click on the title. If you would like to take it, click 'enroll now'.
- Follow the steps indicated.
- When you are asked about payment information, click 'Pay Later'.
- On the course start date, go to Ed2Go and log in.
- You will get two free lessons - April 18 and 20.
- If you choose to stay in the course, call us at (602) 787-6800 or email ce.online@paradisevalley..
- If you choose not to take the course, do nothing! We will drop you from the roster.
- Need more information? Visit FAQs for Ed2Go.
Further instructions on taking an Ed2Go class can be found by clicking here.