PVCC’s Counseling Services are here for you, whether it be choosing your major or career, discussing personal concerns or dealing with a crisis. Call or stop by today.
KSC Building 1st Floor
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:30pm, Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
You have questions, Counseling has answers
“Who do I talk to about finding a major at PVCC?”
- Explore what you like, are good at, and value
- What you can do with each major
- Majors, Programs, and Degrees at PV
- Take a career exploration class
“Who do I talk to when I feel overwhelmed or stressed or need to talk about personal concerns?”
- Depression screening psychcentral.com/depquiz.htm or www.mayoclinic.com/health/depression/MH00103_D
“Who do I talk to to explore opportunities such as coming to PVCC or improving my life?”
We answer faculty questions, too!
Call 602-787-6540 or stop by the KSC, 1st floor Counseling area to see a counselor