The Center for Performing Arts is available to rent for performances, productions, lectures, recitals and other special events.
Please follow the procedure outlined below:
1. Contact CPA Box Office to determine if the date you are interested in is available for rent.
You can contact by phone at 602.787.7738, or via email at email@example.com
2. Once an available date is determined, submit a completed facilities reservation form to the CPA.
The form can be submitted in person, via email to the address above, or by fax at 602.787.6674.
3. The reservation form will be reviewed by the CPA technical staff, and if approved, rental rates will be calcuated and a rental agreement will be created by PVCC Fiscal Office.
4. PVCC's Fiscal Office will then contact the renting group with all contract information, insurance requirements and payment schedule.
5. Once all paperwork is completed and submitted to PVCC's Fiscal Office, a technical meeting and walk-thru will be arranged with the CPA staff.