Microsoft Office Specialist - CCL
|Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for each course listed in the "Required Courses" area.|
|CIS121AE||Windows Operating System: Level I||1|
|CIS117DM||Microsoft Access: Database Management||3|
|CIS118DB||Desktop Presentation: Powerpoint||3|
|CIS113DE||Microsoft Word: Word Processing||3|
|OAS101||Computer Typing I: Keyboarding and Formatting||3|
|BPC110||Computer Usage and Applications (3) OR|
|CIS105||Survey of Computer Information Systems (3)||3|
|+||CIS213DE||Advanced Microsoft Word: Word Processing||3|
|+||CIS214DE||Advanced Excel Spreadsheet: Level II||3|
|+||CIS217AM||Advanced Microsoft Access: Database Management||3|
|+||OAS102||Computer Typing II: Document Production||3|
|OAS296++||Cooperative Education (any suffixed course) (1-3) OR|
|CWE198++||Career/Work Experience (any suffixed course) (1-3)||1-3|
- Use basic commands and functions of Windows software to control, operate and manage files. (CIS121AE)
- Demonstrate mastery of the keyboard, including the formatting of memos, letters, tables, reports and manuscripts. (OAS101)
- Load word processing software into business/personal microcomputers to create and name files; enter and edit text; and format and print text. (CIS113DE)
- Use spreadsheet skills for solving calculations, forecasting and solving projection problems. (CIS114DE)
- Review common database management problems. (CIS117DM)
- Use PowerPoint software to produce computer based professional-quality presentations. (CIS118DB)
Additional information is available at MCCCD's Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation.
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Please refer to the Official MCCCD CCTA website for official programs information.