Organizational Leadership - CCL
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Organizational Leadership is designed to prepare students with knowledge and skills needed in today's changing workplace. The program provides leadership and communication skills and techniques for planning, directing, and evaluating business situations. This program also emphasizes procedures for effective allocation of time, money, materials, space, and personnel. An Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Organizational Management is also available.
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better in all courses within the program.
|ENG101||First-Year Composition (3) OR|
|ENG107||First-Year Composition for ESL (3) OR|
|Permission of Department or Division (0)||0-3|
|BPC110||Computer Usage and Application (3) OR|
|CIS105||Survey of Computer Information Systems (3)||3|
|GBS110||Human Relations in Business and Industry (3) OR|
|MGT251||Human Relations in Business (3)||3|
|GBS151||Introduction to Business||3|
|MGT175||Business Organization and Management (3) OR|
|TQM240||Project Management in Quality Organizations (3)||3|
|MGT101||Techniques of Supervision (3) OR|
|MGT229||Management and Leadership I (3)||3|
- Acquire and evaluate data, interpret information and communicate effectively in business situations. (GBS233)
- Demonstrate skills in leading, negotiating, and working in harmony with others in a business setting. (GBS110, MGT251)
- Describe organizational structures and the functions of planning, directing and evaluating in a business setting. (MGT175, TQM240)
- Apply current technology to specific business tasks. (CIS105, BPC110)
- Describe the function of social, organizational, economic and technological systems. (GBS151)
- Demonstrate effective allocation of time, money, materials, space and personnel. (MGT101, MGT229)
Additional information is available at MCCCD's Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation.
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Please refer to the Official MCCCD CCTA website for official programs information.