Organizational Leadership - CCL
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better in all courses within the program.
|BPC110||Computer Usage and Application (3) OR|
|CIS105||Survey of Computer Information Systems (3)||3|
|GBS110||Human Relations in Business and Industry (3) OR|
|MGT251||Human Relations in Business (3)||3|
|GBS151||Introduction to Business||3|
|MGT175||Business Organization and Management (3) OR|
|TQM240||Project Management in Quality Organizations (3)||3|
|MGT101||Techniques of Supervision (3) OR|
|MGT229||Management and Leadership I (3)||3|
- Acquire and evaluate data, interpret information and communicate effectively in business situations. (GBS233)
- Demonstrate skills in leading, negotiating, and working in harmony with others in a business setting. (GBS110, MGT251)
- Describe organizational structures and the functions of planning, directing and evaluating in a business setting. (MGT175, MGT229)
- Apply current technology to specific business tasks. (CIS105, BPC110)
- Describe the function of social, organizational, economic and technological systems. (GBS151)
- Demonstrate effective allocation of time, money, materials, space and personnel. (MGT101, TQM240)
Additional information is available at MCCCD's Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation.
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Please refer to the Official MCCCD CCTA website for official programs information.