Small Business Start-Up - CCL
|MGT253||Owning and Operating a Small Business||3|
|MKT271||Principles of Marketing||3|
|SBS213||Hiring and Managing Employees||1|
|SBS214||Small Business Customer Relations||1|
|SBS220||Internet Marketing for Small Business||2|
|SBS230||Financial and Tax Management for Small Business||2|
- Understand the strategic, operational and functional role in marketing plays in business growth. (MKT271)
- Describe the effects of leadership styles, employee styles, and interpersonal communication methods on the role of the supervisor. (SBS213)
- Create techniques to motivate employees and encourage positive behavior. (SBS213)
- Describe how customer perceptions of a business are formed and identify key strategies for improving customer perception. (SBS214)
- Present an overview of the Internet as a marketing tool for your business needs. (SBS220)
- Apply basic accounting principles to a small business. (SBS230)
- Conduct a self-analysis to determine if one has the personal qualities essential for owning and operating a small business.
- Create a business plan. (MGT253)
Additional information is available at MCCCD's Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation.
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Please refer to the Official MCCCD CCTA website for official programs information.