Web Design - CCL
+ indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites.
++ indicates any module.
|CIS120DC||Computer Graphics: Macromedia Flash||3|
|CIS120DF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop (3) OR|
|CIS120AF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level I (1) AND|
|CIS120BF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level II (1) AND|
|CIS120CF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level III (1)||3|
|CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||3|
|+||CIS233DA||Internet/Web Development Level II||3|
- Create and manipulate images and artwork. (CIS120DF, CIS120AF, CIS120BF, (CIS120CF)
- Apply basic animation techniques in the creation, manipulation, and editing of Flash animation graphics. (CIS120DC)
- Explain and use various Internet Communication, resource discovery and information retrieval tools. (CIS133DA)
- Design software for Web sites, including client-side script and Common GateWay Interface (CGI) scripting. (CIS166++)
- Design and create presentations using the World Wide Web authoring hypertext markup language (HTML). (CIS233DA)
- Apply web development skills to electronic commerce. (CIS235)
Additional information is available at MCCCD's Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation.
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Please refer to the Official MCCCD CCTA website for official programs information.