Federal Work Study
Federal Work-Study (FWS) provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to the student’s course of study.
Click here to learn more about FWS: http://studentaid.ed.gov/types/work-study
Job Title: Office Assistant
This position will support the Center for Employee & Organizational Learning Centerby greeting visitors, providing ongoing logistical and technical support to assist with college and employee learning programs, activities and workshops.
· Must be reliable and able to work independently.
How to apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: America Reads, America Counts Tutor
How to Apply: Apply in person at the Office of Financial Assistance, KSC, Welcome Center
Job Title: Workstudy Frontline Support Staff
Department: Office of Student Financial Assistance
Phone: 602.787.7107 Fax: 602.787.7105
Pay Rate: $9.00
Hours per week : P/T up to 25 per week
Hours Flexible: Yes
Job duties include: General office duties, filing, answering phones, handling sensitive information, producing documents, mailings, answering phones
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working with students and families desired
• Financial aid knowledge a plus
Person(s) to contact: Fax resume to 602.787.7105 or submit resume to Office of Student Financial Assistance, Attention: Mary Rosas