Federal Work Study
Federal Work-Study (FWS) provides part-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. The program encourages community service work and work related to the student’s course of study.
Click here to learn more about FWS: http://studentaid.ed.gov/types/work-study
Job Title: America Reads, America Counts Tutor
How to Apply: Apply in person at the Office of Financial Assistance, KSC, Welcome Center
Job Title: Academic Advising Reception
Department: Academic Advising
Pay Rate: $9.00
Hours per week P/T up to 24 per week.
Hours Flexible: Yes
Job duties include: General office duties, checking in students, answering phones, making advising appointments, producing documents.
- Good customer service and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented and ability to multi-task
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with students and families desired
Other duties may be assigned to support departmentfunctions. Person(s) to contact: Submit resume and job application to the Advising Office
Attention: Sharlene Celeskey