Effective use of technology to be successful students
Top Ten Technology Skills for Students
1. Internet Searching (a.k.a. Googling)
2. Email - MEID@maricopa.edu is your official college account
3. Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
4. Netiquette - How to appropriately use the tools in #1-3
5. Word Processing and Presentation Software
6. File Management, including backups and how to move files between home and the college
7. Security and Safety - How to keep your files and personal information safe
8. Finding the right apps and software
9. How to find HELP when needed
10. Copyright Basics - Give credit where it is due
For more information on any of the above, please contact the PVCC Helpdesk at 602-787-7780.