Step One for information and assistance.
Information Center Role
- Starting point for all questions
- Provide information on: Testing, Registration/Enrollment, Campus Resources, ID's, Campus Programs/Events/Workshops, NSO, Information requests, etc.
- My.maricopa.edu - MEID, password, transcripts, payment plan, enrollment, etc.
- Primary intake for Academic Advising
- Connect you to the next step in your journey, needs, and process
The Information Center's mission is to provide quality service, accurate information, and an inviting atmosphere that enables learning.
The Information Center strives to provide quality service to foster a positive learning environment for our diverse populations. Whether you are new to PVCC, a continuing student, PVCC faculty, PVCC staff or community member, it is our goal to exceed your expectations.