Open P/T Positions
Person to contact for interview:
Instructions on how to apply:
Submit application, unofficial transcripts, and faculty recommendation to Mary Early. Email or deliver documentation to the front desk of the Learning Support Center.
Subject Tutors: Biology, Chemistry, Math, Physics
Pay Rate: $9.00 - $13.50
Hours per week: P/T up to 19 hours
Duties: Tutor students individually and in small groups. Provide reinforcement and practice of course material, aid in the comprehension of course material, and offer test reviews as needed.
- Received a grade of A or B in subject(s) applying to tutor
- Students must be recommended by subject instructor(s)
- Works well with students from varied backgrounds, age groups, and skill levels
- Must be patient and have a strong desire to help students
- Requires strong communication skills
- Must attend tutor training first semester of employment if hired
Applicants with a degree do not require a faculty recommendation.