What’s the program about?
E.L. is a program designed to:
(1) develop a greater understanding of leadership skills
(2) develop a passion and commitment to Social Change
(3) empower people to lead, believing in their ability to make a difference
Emerging Leaders is a Nationally Recognized leadership development program on campus
offered for 2 credits E.L. is experientially based (activity based instead of lecture) and it only
meets 6 times during the semester, including a weekend retreat!
Enroll in the 2 credit LDR101
The total cost for the program is the cost of a 2 credit course plus a course fee
Meals, lodging, transportation ALL INCLUDED!
1. To learn about leadership
2. Meet many other people
3. To do something positive for the community
4. To get more out of your college experience
5. Resume builder (gain leadership skills your employer is looking for)
For More Information, contact Student Life, KSC 1303 787-7240