The mission of Technology Training, in collaboration with the Employee & Organizational Learning Team and the Technology Coordinating Team, is to provide the highest quality in-service training and technical support resources to the faculty, staff, and management of Paradise Valley Community College.
My role is to coordinate and provide college-wide technical support and training for a variety of software applications, as well as Canvas, and Maricopa Enterprise Applications. Training delivery methods include workshops, one-on-one, appointments, and drop-in open labs. Workshop schedules are sent out monthly. Support is available via phone or email, as well as online documentation and videos.
New Registration Process
To register for a PVCC training session;
1. Log into HRMS using your MEID and password.
2. Follow this path: Main Menu > Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment.
3. Use any of the following to search for the session; course name, number, location, date, presenter, or the % for all courses.
4. Select "View Available Sessions" and choose a session.
5. Click "Continue" and then "Submit" to complete the registration process.
Click for additional instructions
*Including Canvas Basic & Advanced