Paradise Valley Community College offers an online automatic monthly tuition payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions.
Payment Plan Quick Facts
The calculator below will generate an estimate of your monthly costs. This is only an estimate and your actual agreement could vary based on class end dates.
How to sign up
To enroll, log into your Student Center using your MEID and password at my.maricopa.edu & follow these steps.
- From Student Center, scroll down to Finances click on payment options
- Select Pay by Monthly Payment Plan
- Select Payment Plan next to the semester for which you would like to set up a payment plan. Note: Ensure your computer will allow pop-ups on this site. If pop-ups are blocked the next window will not appear.
- A new window will open with NBS eCashier Automatic Payment Program. Thoroughly read the information on this page.
- Click Proceed
Fill out the following information:
- Personal email address
- Name, address and email address of the person responsible for making the monthly payments
- Create access code, Click Proceed
- Choose a payment plan
- Review the scheduled monthly payments, Click Proceed
- Choose Your Payment Method - (Bank Account Withdrawal or Payment from Debit/Credit Card)
Enter Payment Information - Banking information for ACH payments (withdrawal from checking/savings account)
- Bank name, address, telephone number, bank routing number and checking/savings account number; or debit/credit card number and expiration date.
Still Have Questions?
Customer service representatives, from Nelnet Business Solutions, are available by phone at (800) 609-8056 (Monday through Thursday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm Central Time; and Friday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Central Time) or by email.
Students who have established a payment plan can view their agreement history and update information at www.mypaymentplan.com.