PVC-WiFi Why (faq)
Is there a fee to access the pvc-wifi wireless network?
- No. The wireless network at PVCC is open to anyone who is registered within the Maricopa Community Colleges Student Information System.
- Guest accounts are available upon request for campus guests.
I can't see the pvc-wifi network on my computer.
- If your laptop has a software feature or external switch for wireless settings, make sure it is turned on.
- You must have pvc-wifi selected as your wireless network.
- Are you located in or around the buildings that have wifi access?
I can load the login page, but I keep failing authentication.
Are you using the proper login credentials
- Method 1: Maricopa Enterprise ID, password
- Method 2: 13-digit Barcode, last name
- Remember, these credentials are the same ones used to log into MyMaricopa and Canvas.
- If you are using your MyMaricopa/Canvas credentials, you can be a student, staff, faculty, or community borrower from any MCCD College to join pvc-wifi.
Can I print from the wireless network?
- Printing is not available from the wireless network.
- If you need to print, you can do so in the Computer Commons or Library.
Do I have to logout when I am done?
- No, you will be logged-out automatically. Your session will end when you have been inactive for one hour or more.
Who do I contact for technical support or feedback?
- We can't fix your laptop for you...but you can call the student helpdesk at (602)787-7780 if you have connectivity issues.
- You can visit the student helpdesk at the Computer Commons located in E Building.
- You can email us at email@example.com